Saturday, July 21, 2012

Re-Hitched


On June 3rd, my husband and I renewed our vows just short of our 6th-year wedding anniversary. Usually there is nothing too terribly significant about reaching the 6-year mark in a marriage but this year both of our families and close friends came together to bless and bear witness to the vows my love and I made to eachother.

My family approached me with this idea about 2 months before it took place. I didn't really know exactly what to expect but any ideas or expectations I had were blown away and the event was far beyond what I could have imagined it to be. My sister suggested the cowboy/western theme and I immediately loved it even though not a single person in our family of 4 owned a pair of cowboy boots. With my sister, Brittany's, event coordinator expertise, my mom's extraordinary creative flair, and my dad's, well...errr pocketbook :) this turned out to be an amazing party! My brother Brandon and sis-in-law, Bree, were a huge help and were there setting up the 3 days leading up to the big day; I am so thankful for them.



The Venue

A family friend, Tehara Tweed and her daughter, Hope, must be given credit for the amazing photography. I was so thrilled with all of the special moments they captured.

Josh and The Guys

Me and My Sis

Family Photos



 We were surrounded by such amazing friends and family and I am so grateful for each and every person that came. My cousin's wife, Brooke, and her mom taught line dancing and it was so much!

There were so many good photos and unfortunately I can't post them all!
But just a couple more....
My Man...He seriously looks sooo good in cowboy attire that I am considering buying a ranch just so he has to wear this everyday!

So blessed and thankful to be married to this man.

No comments:

Post a Comment