Monday, January 2, 2012

Some Highlights of 2011

December is such a crazy month and we make it even crazier with the celebration of Josh's birthday and Allie's birthday on the 19 and 21 of December respectively. With all of the hustle and bustle it was impossible for me to post. Any spare time I had was spent wrapping presents and studying for my medical transcription program.
It was fun going through some of our photos from the past year and I decided to share a few...

january
One of our family days in Coronado.
february
It snowed in Ramona! So then we made a trip to Julian to play in it...(below)


march


Our baby girl turned 1... and now I can't believe how much she has changed since then.

april
Our lil' punk
may
Katie's little personality definitely revealed itself to us this year!
And she finally started walking at 14-months-old!

june
Josh and I celebrated 5 years of marriage. I love how our love deepens with each passing year.

We attended one of the most enjoyable and fun weddings ever with some amazing friends (the photobooth at their reception just rocked!)
july
The Husband practiced, practiced, and practiced. He has become an impressive golfer and he is hoping to play in some tournaments this year (lovin' the look of his muscles in this pic!).
august
We welcomed our new addition to the family, Ginger.
september
Josh and I went to New York City. An entire week without the kiddos :)
october

Two precious ladybugs
november
A new bedroom.
december
Knott's Berry Farm
Our Allie girl turned 4!
We had a really nice Christmas spending time with both of our families.

Allie was proud to be an angel in the children's production at our church on Christmas Eve.
I am looking forward to a somewhat normal routine and having a healthy family again. I thought we had luckily missed out on the sickness surrounding us this season but this week Josh came down with a really bad cold and Katie has a double-ear infection. I can't wait to have a decent night's sleep. Looking back I see how much God blessed and provided for us during 2011. I am hopeful for this coming year and certain that my faith rests in a loving and faithful Father.
Happy New Years!

No comments:

Post a Comment