Sunday, December 4, 2011

Our Christmas Tree!

Today was the day! We got our Christmas tree! If you live in Washington or Oregon, picking out your Christmas tree may be quite an event but here in SoCal you can just buy it and load it onto your car along with the diapers and other Costco items. I had to hold my hubby up when the total came up on the cash register; $94 for 2 perishable items. Poor hubby, the money goes so fast especially during this time of year.

I love that Allie is old enough to really enjoy all of the Christmas festivities this year. She, with some help from her daddy, placed the star on top of our tree.
Her triumphant grin.
I lost track of the amount of times that I had to tell Katie "no touch," and I know I'm not done yet.
O I just love those little faces!
She smiles so big when she is about to do something she knows she is not supposed to...
And a picture of the 5 of us :)
Tomorrow we are off to Knott's Berry Farm! It will be fun but also a lot of work since Katie thinks she is in charge of our every destination. Next week I am planning on baking my first batch of buckeyes so if you'd like to stop by and help me dip them in chocolate I would very much appreciate the help :)



1 comment:

  1. I have no idea what buckeye's are, but I would love to help make them!

    ReplyDelete